Sleek, compact, stylish. The Behringer DJX750 DJ Pro Mixer is a premium, high quality mixer designed to deliver you a smooth performance. You’ll be able to create seamless transitions between your tracks by using the intuitive BPM counter.
Thanks to Behringer’s inclusion of luxurious, ultra-glide faders and a VCA controlled cross fader your DJX750 will offer you precision and reliability. Making it the ideal choice to be used in high pressure, live situations.
You’ll also be able to communicate with the crowd with minimal effort. When you talk, the music automatically ducks, it’s as simple as that. Take your sound to the next level thanks to the inclusion of an ultra-musical three band EQ. If you’re serious about providing audiences with the ultimate experience then the DJX750 is a necessity.
Intuitive vocal control
The DJX750 offers users a dedicated mic channel and an integrated talkover function that automatically recognises your voice and reduces the volume of the music track, making your voice the focal point. The inclusion of an on-board 3-band EQ, allows you to sculpt your sound, providing you the opportunity to either cut or boost the low, mid and high frequencies by 15dB to suit the needs of the room.Should users want a broader, more enhanced stereo image then the DJX750 also includes a proprietary XPQ 3D stereo sound effect.
Outstanding FX processor capabilities
Designed to encourage creativity, the DJ mixer delivers easy-to-use parameter controls. FX parameters can be altered whilst on the go and custom-tailored effects can even be controlled within real-time. The parameters available to edit include bit crusher depth, manual filter sweeps, panning (LFO rate), delay/echo and many more. The DJX750 also includes 33 incredible digital effects such as phase shifters, flangers, reverbs and delays.
Dual auto-BPM counter
With built-in dual auto BPM counters, syncing up tracks with the DJX750 becomes incredibly easy. The counters provide you with a smooth track transition with a digital display showing channel tracking and the tempo of the music (beats per minute). You’ll be free to manually enter the tempo via the “beat assist” button. This provides you with a readout of the tempo difference between the tracks and confirmation of when they’re synced together.
– Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
– State-of-the-art digital effects with advanced parameter control
– Intelligent dual auto-BPSuper-smooth ultraglide faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
– Adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
– VCA-controlled crossfader
– Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
– 3-band kill EQ & precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
– Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
– Monitor function with master/cue balance control & split option
– Auto-talkover function with separate depth control